1. Is the Med City Marathon a certified course to qualify for the Boston Marathon?
2. What is the date and time of the 2013 Med City Marathon?
3. What are the entry fees for the Marathon, Marathon Relay, Half Marathon, 20 Mile and 5k?
4. Can I register on race day?
5. How can I get an entry form?
6. If I cannot participate due to an injury or other cause, can I defer my registration until 2013?
7. What fluid replenisher and energy gel is the Med City Marathon using?
8. Are headphones allowed?
9. How long will official time be kept?
10. Can awards be mailed?
11. Does Med-City Marathon have an official photographer?
12. How do I get my race packet?
13. How do I get to the start?
14. Is there a bag drop off?
15. Are toilet facilities adequate?
16. Do I need to sign up to run with the MN Pacers Pace Team?
17. How can I volunteer for Med City Marathon?
A: Yes. Med City Marathon is a certified Boston Marathon qualifier.
A: The 2013 Med City Marathon will be held on Sunday, May 26th, 2012. Start is 7 a.m.
A. Entry fees for the Marathon range from $60 to $75 per runner depending the date sent in. Click here for link to details of all race fees.
A. You can register online, or download a form to be mailed or dropped off at the Rochester Running Room through May 22nd.
A: No. Fees are non-refundable. Any changes from marathon, or 4-person divisions are charged a $20 administration fee plus the difference in race fee.
A. Gatorade and water is provided every other mile, beginning at mile 2.
A. Portable media players are allowed at your own risk but it is your responsibility to be able to hear directions from course marshals and officers.
A. Yes. CPX Sports will be doing the photos. Photos can be found HERE after the race.
A. You can pick it up at the Med-City Marathon Fitness Expo, Mayo Civic Center, Auditorium 3, on Saturday, May 25from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. All race packets not picked up will be available at the start area inside Byron Elemenary School on race day.
A. Board a shuttle bus to Byron Elemenary School from 5 a.m. to 6:20 a.m. at the corner of 1st Ave NE and 1st St NE, next to the Civic Center Parking Ramp. Parking is limited at the starting area and there is no return shuttle from the finish line.
A. Restrooms and port-a-potties are available at the start area of Byron Elementary School. Port-a potties are located at Miles 0.5, 2, 2.5, and at least every two miles along the 26.2 mile course.
A. No, you can just show up at the start and look for your respective time. You can also visit the pacers at their booth at the Expo on Saturday.
A. Race director, Wally Arnold, would love to hear from you. Contact him at 507-254-2703 or email@example.com.